Kibler Career Coaching and Consulting
Reach Your Full Potential
Coaching focuses on the present and future, seeking answers from within you, the client. Through a coaching process, you will build awareness, confidence and motivation towards your goals. Coaching can be very powerful.
Is Career Coaching Right for Me?
You may either feel stuck in your fashion career, don’t know how to move forward into a new role, or feel stressed by a situation at work. You don’t have anyone who listens, or anyone you can trust to work through your challenges or uncertainties. I empower you to understand and create your own productive solutions.
I offer 30 minute get-to-know call to see if we may be a good fit prior to signing on.
Who Can Benefit from Career Coaching
Professionals who are currently working in or considering entering the retail field are my main clientele. If you answer yes to any of the below questions, coaching may be right for you.
- Do you feel like you are no longer moving forward in your retail career?
- Do you feel that your leadership could be more effective?
- Are you struggling with a change management issue?
- Have you just been promoted into an executive role and want to understand how to adjust your leadership style?
- Do you have a team that is not functioning well together? Do you want to provide coaching for the team?
- Do you feel like you have been overlooked for a promotion?
- Are you considering relocating for a new job? Do you wonder if it’s right for you, or how it will affect your family?
- Are you struggling with your new Millennial graduates entering the workforce?
- As a Millennial, are you struggling to understand how to function in your new company?
- Do you fear presenting in front of an audience?
- Are you reentering the workforce after taking an extended time off?
- Are you looking to land your first job in fashion and concerned about your ability to succeed?
- Are you struggling on interviews?
- Are you wondering if a career in fashion is right for you?
- Are you stuck on how to move your retail business forward?
- Are you overwhelmed by starting your new venture?
The Benefits of Career Coaching
- The coaching process gives you the tools to realize and achieve your goals.
- Coaching raises self-awareness and helps you understand why others may perceive you in a certain manner.
- You discover you can find power and answers in yourself thereby building self-confidence.
- Coaching helps you realize what you want and need to flourish and move forward in your fashion career.
- Coaching facilitates an understanding of roadblocks and methods to remove them, thereby bringing you or your team to their full potential.
Why I Specialize in Fashion Career Coaching
Although I offer career coaching to professionals in any field, I specialize in the fashion, apparel and retail industry. I understand what is realistic and unrealistic in this unique and dynamic business. I have managed through the incredible amount of change, politics, creative management, diverse work groups (gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, personality types), strong brand vision, weak brand vision, casual cultures, formal cultures, playful environments, late hours, unacceptable and acceptable behavior in the industry. I understand that this is a business where personal and professional lives often intersect. This intimate knowledge builds awareness on where some of your obstacles may be coming from. It will also help me to understand if your goals and values relate to the business or company for which you are working. Fashion careers can be difficult and a career coach can help you overcome challenges.
Interested in learning more?
Committed to helping you reach your full career potential